Photo: John Smith

Recent Posts

Friday, October 8, 2010

I am such a slacker!

Wow, I can't believe I haven't written here since June.  Talk about a slacker blogger and a terrible horse mom!

Things have changed a lot with Jaina.  I am now riding her twice a week in lessons, and she's being ridden the other three days a week by trainers.  She is doing SO WELL.  I am riding her in a new reining bit (I don't actually know what kind it is but it costs $500 which is why I'm borrowing it) and she's doing so well.  She's so much more forward, so much fun to ride.

I took her on a trail ride to the beach several weeks ago and she was great.  She even walked right out into the water and did wonderfully.  I was so proud. :)  Here are some recent pics of her and the trainer!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wondered where you went to. Welcome back and glad to hear Jaina is doing so well!

A $500 bit? Wow. What's it made out of, diamonds?

Brooke (FBX Adventures - In Parenting) said...

She looks good!! Welcome back! Life happens. I agree. $500?

Post a Comment