Photo: John Smith

Recent Posts

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Doing well!

Jaina and I had our first reining lesson this week, and it went great.  I learned that I have been holding my reins too long!  I rode her today as well, and she's doing SO WELL.  She loves consistency, I can tell.  I gave her a bath, rode her around the ranch, worked her in the arena, and spoiled her rotten by letting her eat some grass.

I also found a buyer for my dressage saddle, so I'm going to be getting a better Western saddle soon for Jainahorse.  There is a Circle Y Park & Trail for sale at my ranch, so I'm going to try it on her this week and see if it fits her.  I love her new ranch so far...people are great and I feel like I'm fitting in well.  Jaina seems happy as well!  Here are some pics from today:



1 comments:

Unknown said...

We have a park and trail and it's a GREAT saddle.

Glad the new place is working out well!

Post a Comment