Photo: John Smith

Recent Posts

Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Free Breeding

I entered a breeding contest a couple months ago, just for fun.  I never thought I would actually WIN it.  Well, I did.  I was just called today and was told that I won the breeding!

This would be great, except I can't afford baby expenses.  My boyfriend won't let me keep it...so I'm going to have to turn it down.  I think they would have made cute babies too.

Here's the stud:











I wish I could have the foal. =(

3 comments:

Sandra said...

He looks very nice. Too bad for you. I hope someone can use it. Perhaps the farm can give it to the next person?

Admin said...

Yeah, it's okay. I told her to draw the next name, so someone will be lucky and happy and in a better position to take the foal than me. :)

Kristen Eleni Shellenbarger said...

Awww nuts! He is gorg and you are right..they would have made beautiful babies! So lucky for you..I never win anything! Oh well...next time.

Post a Comment