Photo: John Smith

Recent Posts

Sunday, March 7, 2010

A quick visit to the ranch

This weekend was a rainy one here in San Diego, so unfortunately I didn't get to do much with Jaina.  She lost a shoe when she was out playing, so hopefully the farrier will be able to throw it back on her tomorrow.

I bought a few bags of shavings to put in Jaina's pen to help prevent mud.  Before I could even spread it around, Jaina decided it was something she NEEDED to play in.









After she was done, she told me proudly, "Look! I helped!"


I also met an adorable mini horse, so I'll share a pic :)


3 comments:

Susan said...

Silly girl. She doesn't look boring to me.

Admin said...

Oh I know, she's not actually boring ^_^ It's just a joke because people said she's the most boring colored horse I've ever owned. She's quite the opposite, actually!

Unknown said...

You are so lucky to have a good helper. Shavings are tough to get in the mane just so. :)

Post a Comment